We serve 150-200 plus guests daily, and another 1000 meals are prepared and distributed through our Hands Up and Veterans Programs. Meats and fresh produce are donated by grocery stores; however, canned goods come from our COMMUNITY! We are so very blessed to have such a wonderfully benevolent and giving community! You have made it possible to continue to assist our senior citizens, and domestic violence victims, working hungry, our veterans and the homeless!
We are truly BLESSED!!! THANK YOU FOR HELPING those in need here in Mooresville and our surrounding areas!
* Empty Egg Cartons and Plastic Grocery Bags are always needed!
Current Immediate Needs (updated February 2014):
- Pasta (elbow macaroni, rotini, spaghetti, egg noodles, etc.) ***** Greatest Need*****
- 45 gallon trash bags
- Creamed Soups – Mushroom, Celery, Chicken
- Plain Powder Coffee Creamer
- Instant Hot Cocoa (Individual Packets)
Additional Highly Used Items:
- 10 oz. Styrofoam Cups
- 10 1/4 Compartment Plates
- Dessert Plates
- Plastic Spoons, Forks & Knives
- Quart & Gallon Size Ziploc Bags
- Saran Wrap
- Clorox Cleanup
- Dawn Dish Detergent
- Laundry Detergent (HE only)
- Grease Lightening
- Toilet Paper & Paper Towels & Napkins
- Hand Soap & Sanitizer
- Razors & Shaving Cream