We serve 150-200 plus guests daily, and another 1000 meals are prepared and distributed through our Hands Up and Veterans Programs. Meats and fresh produce are donated by grocery stores; however, canned goods come from our COMMUNITY! We are so very blessed to have such a wonderfully benevolent and giving community! You have made it possible to continue to assist our senior citizens, and domestic violence victims, working hungry, our veterans and the homeless!
We are truly BLESSED!!! THANK YOU FOR HELPING those in need here in Mooresville and our surrounding areas!
* Empty Egg Cartons and Plastic Grocery Bags are always needed!
Current Immediate Needs (updated March 2014):
- 45 gallon trash bags ***** Greatest Need*****
- Rubber Gloves (Food Grade)
- Beef Broth
Additional Highly Used Items:
- 10 1/4 ” 3 Compartment Round Plates
- 6″ Dessert Plate
- Gallon Size Ziploc Bags
- Clorox Cleanup
- Dawn Dish Detergent
- Laundry Detergent (HE only)
- Grease Lightening Cleaner